Τρίτη 16 Δεκεμβρίου 2008

I have been fascinated by your power
you are everything i wanna be
you have power, you have riches

you stand in front of me
you stand in awe
and i examine you

i see your hands in blood
you say its for the good
i believe ya

Then I ask you...
-what is what you are doin?
-I bring justice

I am the protector of the poor
i am the one who protects the innocent
i am the one who will give ya shelter

And I stand and think:
- Do ya have family?
- Yes I do

- And how will you protect them when you leave?
and how will give them shelter when you pass away?
you protect 'me' but you dont protect 'yourself'

I tell ya this:
you are a simple weaklin
you play on the rules you made and you have benefit of those

You cant protect the week, when u pass
you dont wanna think of the next day of ur passin
you think like you will live forever

Man, you say u got power
use it for the general benefit
destroy the virous that kills all and soon will kill your dearest

Yes, this goes for u
make the unknown believe in you
do somethin good, you have the power...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου