Τρίτη 8 Δεκεμβρίου 2009

When i feel like this

It is afternoon and i am drunk
i feel like loving all around me
i feel like i will speak the truth

Stars around my head,
a smile on my face
i feel like i love anyone

i see they are all good, i love them all
and i get strength in this dream
i live i get strength to speak of truths
i wont speak otherwise of sins unforgiven and unforgotten

Dizzy, cute, silly, happy mad words i write
and the music still plays on trance
The joy i feel i will forget soon
all these will be like a dream when i wake up to reality ... again

1 σχόλιο:

  1. in my dizziness i see your face
    i feel your lips
    i kiss your mouth
    i feel your hands all over
    then i let o blooded tear from my eyes
    in your hand with a promise
    don;t forget that afternoon
    don't forget that feeling

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή