Σάββατο 4 Απριλίου 2009

In the night

If i take the chance now
i will run through the darkness
in the small alleys, where the heart beats fast
my steps towards the place i know still exist

I enter in the night
smoke and sweet smell everywhere
a african dance music moves my body
and desire moves my eyes

I am searchin for a new love
I am searchin for some action
no names, just faces
nothin personal, just general

The night pass, the passion rises
my mind gettin lost in sadeness
as time pass, i start to think
i should no be there

still music is on, the people leave
i feel alone i feel empty
i drink again and again,
illusions fill my weak mind now

in the last hours i loose control
desire, passion, sin, all together
music gets single, drings get double
thoughts drop in the rythm beat

and the day comes, people start to walk on roads again
the night is over, i return
but in my ruined mind, i have one thought
The Light Of Your Smile

1 σχόλιο:

  1. rhe night is still yound
    beware of the woolvs
    beware of the sin
    bewrare of the passion
    its there
    its flowting in your vanes
    and i'm there
    in your drink
    in your shodows
    in your life
    watching, hearing smeling
    hoping, dreaming...
    Υπέροχο καλέ μου φίλε
    να είσαι καλά και να περνάς όμορφα

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή